Welcome Grace Kids! We are so excited that you are here with us this week. We are continuing in our series called ” Who’s the Church?” This week we are focusing on “Brothers and Sisters”. Why brothers and sisters you ask??? Well, when we choose to follow Jesus, we become part of a huge family, God’s family. He fills us with His love, and He wants us to share it with all of our brothers and sisters.
Before we get started let’s practice our memory verse for the week.
” Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God….” – 1 John 4:7
Now check out what our friends at Konnect HQ have for you.
Before you go, lets review what you learned today.
- Who are the “dear friends” in the Bible verse and the “sisters and brothers” in the point?
- How good do you think you are at showing God’s love to everyone?
- What do you think it would be like if we didn’t share God’s love with anyone?
- How is God’s love different from only loving people who love you?
- What do you think you can do to make sure other people don’t feel left out?
This week your challenge is to show God’s love to someone.
Have a great week Grace Kids. See you all back here next time.