Welcome Back Grace Kids! I hope you had a fantastic week. This week we are jumping into our new series called “Who’s the Church? Over the past two weeks, everyone at Grace had “church at home”. Do you think you can have church if we are not in the building? Of course we can. In facts we are the Church. Did you know that the church is actually anyone who follows Jesus.
Before we get started on our lesson, lets stand up and worship together.
Our first worship song is from CJ and Friends, ” I have decided”
Our second worship song for today is from Bethel Kids, “You are good”
Great job worshiping. Why do we worship you ask? We worship to thank God for all he has done and to show thankfulness for the sacrifice that Christ died for us. It’s time for our weekly lesson. Tune into Konnect HQ to see our first part of the series, Body of Christ.
When we choose to follow Jesus, we’re part of the body of Christ- God’s Church.
Let’s practice our memory verse from our lesson this week.
1 Corinthians 12:27
“Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.”
Before we go, choose a few review questions to discuss with a family member or friend.
- What is another name for the body of Christ?
- Who is a part of God’s Church?
- In the Bible story, what did people who followed Jesus do to help each other out and keep the church healthy?
- What do you think it would be like if everyone in God’s Church did the same job?
- What do you think it would be like if everyone in God’s Church decided not to do their special job?
Here is your action steps for this week.
- What can you do this week to help out at the church?
- What can you do to find out what you’re really good at doing for God’s Church?
Have a great week and we look forward to seeing you back next week.