Hello Grace Kids!
Welcome back as we continue on our series called “Grow UP”. We learned last week that a part of growing up means getting rid of stinky sin. This week we are going to focus on “No Whining”.
In the Bible Story of Jonah and the plant, Jonah’s complaining was terrible! Its time to stop whining or complaining. It’s time to grow up!
Now lets dig a little deeper with our review questions!
- If you quit whining, complaining, and arguing, how do you think it would help you ?
- In the Bible story (Jonah 4:1-11), what did Jonah do that wasn’t mature?
- Talk about a time you acted like Jonah by whining, complaining, or arguing.
- When you whine and complain all the time, what do you think it shows others?
- When you have a good attitude, what do you think it shows others?
Great answers! Lets stand up and worship our God!
What a Beautiful Name
Our memory verse for this week is:
“Do everything without complaining and arguing”. – Philippians 2:14
Here are some things to take away and share with your friends and families.
- What are some things you can do to help yourself quit whining, complaining, and arguing?
- If you catch yourself whining, what will you do?
Great job kids! See you all here next week.