Happy Sunday Grace Kids!
We are so excited to jump into Week Three of our current series called Truth. Let’s tune in to see what our friends at Konnect HQ have to say about our third week’s theme.
Theme for today:
Be kind when you disagree.
Let’s Worship God!
- How would you explain the word “disagree” to someone else?
- If a kid disagrees with a parent, what would you tell them to do?
- What are some disagreements that really aren’t a big deal?
- How can you be respectful to someone who disagrees with you about following Jesus
- Think of a person you disagree with a lot. What can you do to show respect to them this week?
“”Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.”