Hey Grace Families!
Today we are going to finish our series called “Who’s The Church?”
Things are about to get fishy at Konnect HQ. What does that have to do with anything? Let’s tune it to find out!
Let’s Worship God!
O The Deep Deep Love:
Wherever I Go:
Say: When we believe in and follow Jesus, we become part of God’s Church! Part of being the Church is teaching others how to follow Jesus. In the Bible, Jesus calls it “fishing for people.” Let’s play a game about that!
Let’s go fishing! Search our house for anything relating to fish! A toy, a book, food, anything! Come back with a list of things you found after 5 minutes. Let’s see if you can find anything fishy…
1) What does it mean to fish for people? Tell others about Jesus and show them how to follow Him.
2) What is the Church? All the people who follow Jesus
3) How do you think people can tell that you follow Jesus? Answers will vary.
4) In the Bible story, Jesus taught His first disciples to fish for people. How can you learn to fish for people today? Ask others to help you, read what Jesus did in the Bible, pray, learn at church, etc.
5) What do you think happens when you tell people about Jesus, but you don’t live God’s way? Answers will vary.
6) What might keep you from trying to fish for people? Answers will vary.
7) What’s your favorite part of following Jesus? Answers will vary.
8) Who might like to follow Jesus if you shared your favorite part of following Jesus with them? Answers will vary.
Have an awesome week Grace kids!