Hey Grace Families!
This week, let’s learn how much God loves us!
Have a Worship Dance Party to celebrate Jesus’ sacrifice and God’s LOVE!
Lord, I Lift Your Name on High:
Parents: Here is a fun Easter scavenger hunt that you can set up in advance and do with your kids.
Here is the PDF answer guide. This is only to help you set it up, not for the kids. The purple box on the bottom left shows the location to hide the clue. Once it is all set up, you can include a prize at the end!
Here is the PDF Hunt, where you can print and hide the clues (using the answer guide above). Include a fun prize, treat, or Easter basket at the end!
Empty Tomb Craft:
Print this PDF lesson with the image on it and follow the instructions on the video! Color, cut it out, poke a hole where the dot is, put a pin through, and watch Jesus appear and disappear from the tomb!
Easter Bookmarks: CLICK HERE
1) In the Bible verse, what did God do to show He loves us? He sent His Son to give His life to pay for our sins.
2) What do you think Easter is all about? Jesus came back to life after dying on the cross for our sin.
3) What are some things that might make people feel guilty, like they’re in trouble?
4) What good news does Jesus have for people who feel guilty or who feel like they’re in trouble? Jesus always forgives us, loves us, and makes us new as soon as we ask Him to.
5) How did Jesus dying on the cross show love? Answers will vary.
6) What do you think is great about having a forever friendship with God?
7) What do you usually do when you feel guilty, like you’re in trouble?
8) How can following Jesus help you when you feel guilty, like you’re in trouble?
> Ask kids to share things they’d like to pray about
> Pray together over the prayer requests.
> Not sure what to pray? Pray this: God, thank You for sending Jesus. Please help us choose to follow Jesus and find friendship with You. In Jesus’ name, amen.
Have an awesome week Grace kids!