We are so happy you are here with us today!
Let’s watch today’s lesson video!
Activity: The Cape of Courage
> You’re growing up, so there are a lot of new things to try. But new things are scary, sometimes. Remember, God is always with you, and He will make you brave enough to try something new!
> You’ll Need: One towel, blanket, or cape for each person in your family
1) Talk about something new you’d like to try, but feel a little nervous about. If you need ideas, look at the New Things list.
2) Everyone puts on a towel, blanket, or cape. It’s their Cape of Courage!
3) Try the new thing while you’re wearing your Cape of Courage.
4) Take the Cape of Courage off until you’re ready to try another new thing.
5) Pray and ask God to help you be brave.
> Try a new food.
> Say, “Hi!” to a new friend.
> Do something by yourself that you usually get help with.
> Sleep without a night-light.
Practice answering today’s question and saying the Bible verse together.
Have an awesome week Grace kids!