Hey Grace Families!
Healthy habits and prayer remind us that we have God’s gift of peace inside me. Let’s tune in to Konnect HQ to see how the team is going to get back in touch with God’s peace.
Peace Like A River:
For Who You Are:
Peace in Christ:
Activity Supplement: CLICK HERE
Choose at least three activities from the supplement to participate in today. Try to find something to care for your body, mind, and spirit.
1) What can we do to feel God’s peace? Tell God about everything, pray, tell God thank You, etc.
2) How do you think people feel when they don’t take care of themselves?
3) How can you tell when you need to take a break and do something to calm down? Ideas: feeling hyper, sick, worried, hungry, bored, etc.
4) What are some things you are good at doing to take care of yourself?
5) How do you think taking care of yourself helps you feel Jesus’ peace better? Ideas: it helps your body and mind calm down so your spirit can talk with God and find peace; when your mind and body are healthy, you can focus better on God, etc.
6) What do you need to tell God about to help your heart and mind feel peace?
7) Being thankful can help you have peace of mind and heart. What can you thank God for?
Ask kids to share things they’d like to pray about
Pray together over the prayer requests.
Not sure what to pray? Pray this: God, help us take care of our bodies, minds, and spirits so we can stay connected to Your peace. In Jesus’ name, amen.
Have an awesome week Grace kids!