Hey Grace Families!
God’s peace makes us feel so much better inside— but He wants us to pass it on to others, too! Let’s watch this week’s lesson to see how we can pass God’s peace to others.
Peace Like A River:
For Who You Are:
Peace in Christ:
Activity Supplement: CLICK HERE
Activity Sheet: CLICK HERE
> Put the 10 labels on cups. 11 cups won’t have a label.
> Say: Let’s play a fun game! We’ll stack the cups in the order of the Bible verse to build towers. Once we do it the easy way—we can try it a harder way!
> Say the Bible verse together:
Romans 14:19 So let us do all we can to live in peace. And let us work hard to build up one another.
> Use the “Tower Difficulty Level: Easy” diagram to help kids stack the cups in order of the Bible verse.
> If the tower topples over, try again.
> Say: We mastered that challenge, but it took hard work to build the towers! It reminds me of being a peacemaker— it’s not always easy to build people up, stand up for what’s right, and share peace, but God will help us.
> Challenge kids to master the “Tower Difficulty Level: Hard” or “Tower Difficulty Level: Mega Hard” diagram.
1) What will God do for us when we are tempted? Make a way out so we can say, “No!” to sin
2) What do you think is good about sharing Jesus’ peace? Ideas: It shows we are God’s children, it helps heal broken hearts, etc.
3) How would you describe a person who is a peacemaker? Answers will vary.
4) When do you think it’s easy to be a peacemaker? When it’s fun—like playing with a kid who’s lonely, feeding a cute baby, giving a gift, etc.
5) When do you think it’s hard to be a peacemaker? Ideas: When it’s not fun—like obeying when you don’t want to. When you’re worried other people won’t still like you—like if you follow the rules and no one else is or you stand up for a kid other people make fun of, etc.
6) Name someone who is a good peacemaker and one thing they do that makes them a good peacemaker.
7) What can you learn from that person so you can be a better peacemaker?
Ask kids to share things they’d like to pray about
Think of some people who are fighting right now. Say a prayer for them.
Pray together over the prayer requests.
Not sure what to pray? Pray this: God, please help us share Your peace with others and stand up for what’s right, even when it’s tough to do. In Jesus’ name, amen.
Have an awesome week Grace kids!