We are so happy you are here with us today!
Let’s watch today’s lesson video!
Activity: Helping Heroes
When someone needs help, they need you! Be a good friend by helping them out. They’ll learn that God loves them, and you’ll be their new Helping Hero.
You’ll Need: One towel, blanket, or cape for each person in your family
1) Everyone puts on a towel, blanket, or 4. cape. It’s their Helping Hero cape.
2) Think of ways you can be a Helping Hero for someone who isn’t in your family.
3) Talk about different ways you can help each other.
4) Use one of the ideas you thought of to help someone.
5) Help each other by doing a chore together.
1) When you see someone who needs help, what should you do? Help them.
2) Why should you help others? To care for them and show God cares for them, too
Practice answering today’s question and saying the Bible verse together.
An extra coloring sheet is added at the bottom of the page!
Have an awesome week Grace kids!