Hey Grace Families!
It doesn’t matter how good you act, how great of an attitude you have, how smart you are, or how much you try to do for other people—Jesus is the only one who can make you pure. That means He can make you 100% clean from the sins you’ve done with a brand new, pure heart.
Journey of a Lifetime:
It’s Your Love:
One in a Million:
Activity: Love Pure
Activity Supplement: CLICK HERE
Say: Let’s play a game to test your skills! You’ll vote on if something is selfish love or loving others with pure love.
Read any item you’d like from the Love Pure activity supplement.
If it’s pure, kids make a heart shape with their hands, if it’s not pure, kids make an X with their hands.
Repeat the game until all the choices have been read.
If time allows, kids continue playing by making up their own pure love or selfish love ideas.
1) If we love others God’s way, what will people notice about us? We are Jesus’ disciples
2) What does pure mean? Clean with nothing mixed in
3) Which kind of love shows we follow Jesus: pure love or selfish love? Pure love
4) What do you think is the difference between pure love and selfish love?
5) If you only love people who make you happy, what kind of love are you showing? Selfish love
6) How do you think you can tell when you’re loving those people with pure love or selfish love?
7) What do you think about the Joe Superior song?
8) What do you think is fun about Valentine’s Day?
9) What do you not like about Valentine’s Day?
10) Think of a person who needs God’s pure love. Tell your group who it is.
11) What can you do this week to show God’s pure love to that person?
Ask kids to share things they’d like to pray about
Pray together over the prayer requests.
Not sure what to pray? Pray this: God, Thank You for loving us purely. Please teach us to love others the same way You do. In Jesus’ name, amen.
Have an awesome week Grace kids!