We are so happy you are here with us today!
Let’s watch today’s lesson video!
Activity: Listen and Look
Everything in nature is made by God. If you listen to and look at nature, you can learn about God!
1) Go on a walk outside to find gardens, parks, fields, or large lawns.
2) When you find one, sit quietly with your eyes closed to listen.
3) Talk about which sounds are from nature and which are from people.
4) Talk about what nature sounds make you think about God.
5) Start looking for things in nature. Talk about what each thing makes you think about God.
6) If you need some ideas, look at the Nature List.
Wind: I can feel God even if I don’t see Him.
Birds: God loves to hear songs from us.
Water: God made water for us to drink.
Bug: God thinks about small things.
Sky: God is big and goes on forever!
Flowers: God is a beautiful artist.
What does nature make you think about God? Answers will vary.
Can God talk with you in nature? Yes
Practice answering today’s question and saying the Bible verse together.
An extra coloring sheet is added at the bottom of the page!
Have an awesome week Grace kids!