Hey Grace Families!
This week, let’s learn how to be true to who God made us to be.
Who I Wanna Be:
I am Yours:
For Your Glory:
Activity Supplement: [CLICK HERE]
1) Say: “When we trust and follow Jesus, we’re a part of His Church! Each of us has an important job to do, and if we don’t do it, a piece of the puzzle is missing.”
2) Show the the activity sheet, and point to the puzzle piece that is out of place.
3) Say: “This piece is you! Write down or draw the special things you’re good at in the box below the puzzle piece. Those are things you can do to serve others and do your job in the body of Christ.”
4) Kids draw or write ways they can serve the body of Christ in the “Things God Made Me Good At” space.
5) Talk about what each person wrote and drew.
6) Cut out the puzzle pieces and put it back together.
1) What do you think the “new self” in the Bible verse is? Idea: Who you are when you choose to follow Jesus instead of yourself.
2) What do you think it means to be true to yourself?
3) Think about your new, true, good self God created you to be—what is that self like?
4) Who knows your true self even better than you do? Jesus
5) What do you think Jesus would say about your true self?
6) How would you help a friend who thought they were good at something, and it turned out they weren’t?
7) What are some things you’re really good at?
8) How can you serve God and serve others with the things you’re good at?
Ask kids to share things they’d like to pray about
Pray together over the prayer requests.
Not sure what to pray? Pray this: God, please help us learn our place in Your Church and serve others with the things You made us good at. In Jesus’ name, amen.
Have an awesome week Grace kids!