We are so happy you are here with us today!
Let’s watch today’s lesson video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o14NFvX8K90&feature=emb_title
Activity: A Pure Heart
1) A spoon
2) A snack that is eaten with a spoon
1) Cover the clean spoon with dirt or mud until it looks really dirty.
2) Ask: Do you want to use this dirty, icky, sticky spoon to eat your snack? No!
3) Ask: What should we do to make this spoon pure and clean enough to eat with? Wash it with soap and water.
4) Wash the spoon with soap and water.
5) Ask: Now is this spoon pure and clean enough to eat our snack with? Yes
6) Eat the snack with the spoon.
Can God live in your heart if it’s full of icky, sticky sin? No
How can your heart get pure and clean so God can live in it? Ask Jesus to forgive your sins and wrong choices.
Practice answering today’s question and saying the Bible verse together.
An extra coloring sheet is added at the bottom of the page!