Hey Grace Families!
This week, let’s learn how much God loves us!
Who I Wanna Be:
I am Yours:
For Your Glory:
Activity Supplement: CLICK HERE
1) Give each kid a Paper Person activity sheet.
2) Say: Write your name and decorate this person to look like you. Leave the rectangle blank for a secret message!
3) Kids decorate paper person to look like themselves.
4) While kids work, write “Loved!” in the rectangle on each paper person.
1) Why do you think Jesus Christ died on the cross for us before we believed in Him?
2) What are some good ways to find out the truth about who you are? Choose to follow Jesus, get to know God, believe what He says about you, etc.
3) What truth can you learn about yourself from the Bible verse and the point? I am loved by God.
4) When we follow Jesus, what does God see: our sins or His love for us? His love for us
5) What are some things God does that show He loves you?
6) What do you think it’s like to feel like no one really loves you?
7) What do you think you can do this week to remind yourself God loves you?
8) What do you think you can do to let others know Jesus loves them, too?
Ask kids to share things they’d like to pray about
Pray together over the prayer requests.
Not sure what to pray? Pray this: God, thank You for loving us before we loved You. Please show us how loved we are. In Jesus’ name, amen.
Have an awesome week Grace kids!