Hey Grace Families!
Generosity starts in our hearts and is more than just giving gifts and money. This week, let’s talk about being grateful.
Just like last week, we have a new option for you! If it is more convenient, kids can watch this online service including the same lesson video, worship songs, a modified activity, and modified review questions.
Full Online Service:
Lesson, Worship, Modified Activity, Questions
Let’s Worship God! We have some fun Christmas songs!
Christmas is Jesus:
Light of Christmas:
Christmas is coming, and even if you don’t get every gift you want, there are still lots of things you do have that you can thank God for. Let’s play a thankful game together, say things you are thankful for that start with each letter of the alphabet from A to Z.
A: I am thankful for airplanes.
B: I am thankful for the bible!
C: I am thankful for cake.
1. When do you think it’s hard for someone to be grateful?
2. Who has something to be thankful for, no matter what happens? Everyone who believes in Jesus.
3. What does it mean to be grateful? You are thankful and happy to have what you have.
4. How do you think people feel when they’re grateful? Ideas: thankful, generous, peaceful, trusting God, etc.
5. How do you think people feel when they’re not grateful? Ideas: unthankful, selfish, complaining, jealous, etc.
6. Which makes you grateful: getting everything you want, or being thankful for what you already have? Being thankful for what you already have
7. What do you think makes some people more grateful than others?
8. What are some things you do that make you less grateful? Ideas: whining when you don’t get what you want, being jealous, etc.
9. What do you think will help you to be more grateful? Ideas: thank God for what you have, remember what Jesus did, etc.
Ask kids to share things they’d like to pray about
Pray together over the prayer requests.
Not sure what to pray? Pray this: God, thank You for all the amazing things we have to be grateful for when we believe in You. In Jesus’ name, amen.
Have an awesome week Grace kids!