Hey Grace Families!
Generosity starts in our hearts and is more than just giving gifts and money.
Let’s watch this three-part series to learn to be more generous!
This week, we have a new option for you! If it is more convenient, kids can watch this online service including the same lesson video, worship songs, a modified activity, and modified review questions.
Full Online Service:
Lesson, Worship, Modified Activity, Questions
Let’s Worship God! We have some fun Christmas songs!
Christmas is Jesus:
Light of Christmas:
1) Activity supplement: [CLICK HERE]
3) Paper Trays (or plates) labeled give, save, spend
Follow instructions on activity supplement!
1) How do you think a person acts when they’re serving money instead of God? Ideas: selfish, dishonest, worried, greedy, etc.
2) How do you think a person acts when they’re serving God instead of money? Ideas: Thankful, generous, trusting God, etc.
3) What do you think is good about giving a tithe of your money to God before you spend any of it? Ideas: reminds you God gave you money, helps you trust God, shows thankfulness, etc.
4) Are you best at giving, saving, or spending your money?
5) If you get some money, what do you think you can do with it to serve God?
6) What do you think will help you remember to serve God with your money?
> Ask kids to share things they’d like to pray about
> Pray together over the prayer requests.
> Not sure what to pray? Pray this: God, thank You for giving us money to serve You with. Please help us think of You, first, when we have money. In Jesus’ name, amen.
Have an awesome week Grace kids!