Hey Grace Families!
As we celebrate the Christmas season this year, let’s remember the greatest gift of all, Jesus!
Today, let’s start by watching the story of the birth of Jesus, then we will finish our series on generosity.
The birth of Jesus:
Let’s Worship God! We have some fun Christmas songs!
Mary Did You Know:
The First Noel:
Joy to the World:
If you have a nativity scene at home, practice telling the story of Jesus’ birth. You can use these printable story books for ideas. https://www.printablee.com/post_nativity-story-printable-book_125887/
Enjoy filling out this Christmas activity worksheet!
[CLICK HERE FOR WORKSHEET]
1) When you help someone who can’t repay you, who are you giving a gift to? Jesus
2) What do you think is the most important thing about Christmas? Answers will vary.
3) What do you think is good about giving gifts to people who can’t pay you back?
4) Share some good times to give gifts to Jesus by helping people who can’t repay us. Help kids see giving is good every day, anytime.
5) Think about the Bible story in Konnect HQ. What are some things Jesus said His “sheep” did for Him? They shared love, friendship, food, a drink, and a place to stay.
6) Everyone needs help sometimes. Talk about a time you needed the gift of love, friendship, food, a drink, or a place to stay.
7) What makes Christmas a great time to give a gift to Jesus? Christmas is when we celebrate Jesus’ birthday.
8) What can you do this week to give a gift to Jesus?
Ask kids to share things they’d like to pray about
Pray together over the prayer requests.
Not sure what to pray? Pray this: God, thank you for sending Jesus to be the Light of the World. May we lift Him up and let his light shine through us. Please show us ways we can help others who can’t pay us back. We pray for a happy and healthy Christmas for all your children. In Jesus’ name, amen.
If it is more convenient, kids can watch this online service including the lesson video, worship songs, a modified activity, and modified review questions.
Full Online Service:
Lesson, Worship, Modified Activity, Questions
Merry Christmas Grace kids!