We are so happy you are here with us today!
Let’s watch today’s lesson video!
Say: Let’s play a game called ‘Sand or Rock!’ When we learn from Jesus and live God’s way, it’s like building a house on a strong rock!
1) Take turns with your child(ren) pretending to be the “house.”
2) The “house” stands and everyone else pretends to be thunder, lightning, rain, and wind.
– If the “house” decides they’re built on a rock, they stay standing and shout, “I’m on a rock!”
– If the “House” decides they’re built on sand, they fall over and shout, “I’m on sand!”
5) Play as many times as you like, taking turns being the “house.”
Practice answering today’s question and saying the Bible verse together.
An extra coloring sheet is added at the bottom of the page for your enjoyment!
Not sure what to pray about?
Pray Blinky’s Prayer: “Dear God, help me learn everything Jesus wants to teach me so my life will be strong! Like a rock, instead of like squishy sand! In Jesus’ name, Amen.”
Have an awesome week Grace kids!