Hey Grace Families!
Kids, the world is a tough place to live in right now, so, I have a challenge! Go make a difference and change the world! I know that may seem tough given that you are only a kid, but let’s tune in to Konnect HQ to see how to start!
Let’s Worship God!
Get to Give:
For Your Glory:
Volunteering and service are more important during a crisis than ever. Social distancing does not mean social isolation. We’re all in this together, so be a helper.
Brainstorm with your parents on how you can make a difference during this time. Think about ways you can spread cheer in your neighborhood. You can sign up with the Humane Society to foster animals, help isolated seniors, do something nice for your new class, make and donate face masks, make cards for essential workers, or anything else! Get creative!
We would love to hear how YOU, our Grace Kids are making a difference in the world! Share on social media and tag @gracechurchsd
1) How do you think doing something good can fight evil? Answers will vary.
2) When you need to make a difference, who can you ask for help? God; a trusted leader; etc.
3) How can you tell the difference between something evil and something that you just don’t like? Pray about it and talk to a trusted leader.
4) How does it help other people when you do good to make a difference? Others might be inspired to help out, too; you might solve some problems, etc.
5) How can you stay safe when the evil thing you want to change could hurt you? Talk to a trusted leader, first, and get help before you do anything.
6) What is something good you’re going to do this week to make a difference? Answers will vary.
Have a great first week of school Grace Kids! Remember to obey your new teachers and trust God!