Hey Grace Families!
Did you know that kids can be a godly example?! That’s right, that means you! Let’s tune into Konnect HQ to see Harper realize she is a leader! (And to see Tony’s first day on the job!)
Let’s Worship God!
Get to Give:
For Your Glory:
Create a collage of drawings, pictures, and magazine clippings to explore how you are a leader. Kids can include their favorite foods and activities, pets, where they live, and whatever makes them special.
1. What do you think it’s like to be a grown-up? Answers will vary.
Talk about a time you were a good example for someone older. Answers will vary.
2. What does this Bible verse tell young people to do? Set an example with godly words and choices.
3. What’s more important to be a leader: living like Jesus or your age? Living like Jesus.
4. What do you think you should do if older people won’t listen to you because you’re a kid? Answers will vary. Ideas: pray about it, keep setting a godly example, ask someone else for help, etc.
5. How can you be a leader when you’re not in charge? Lead by being a godly example: use kind words and make good choices.
6. How do you think you can tell if you’re being a godly example? Answers will vary.
7. Name a godly example you know. Answers will vary.
8. Who do you think is already watching your example? Answers will vary.
9. What can you do to be a better leader and example for them? Answers will vary.
Have an awesome week Grace kids!