Hey Grace Families!
Let’s Worship God!
Who I Wanna Be:
I Am Yours:
For Your Glory:
You’ll Need: Paper, Markers
God knows you by name, and He made a way for you to get to know Him. We are better than famous—we are well-known by God! He knows us and never forgets us.
Have kids draw a picture of themselves and write on the top, ‘I am known by God!’
Kids then decorate it with characteristics God knows them for. For example, I am a great friend, an awesome swimmer, and patient.
1. Is it more important to you to be well-known by God or famous to people?
2. Where did God form (or create) you? In your mother’s womb; in your mom’s tummy
3. What are some good ways to find out the truth about who you are? Choose to follow Jesus, get to know God, believe what He says about you, etc.
4. When did God know us and plan for us to be special? Before we were even born!
5. What do you think about the fact that God knew you before He made you?
6. What do you think it’s like to feel like no one really knows you?
7. What do you think makes people want to be famous?
Choose an action step question.
God knows you and wants you to know Him! What do you think you can do this week to get to know Him better?
If you feel like you don’t matter to anyone, what do you think you can do to remind yourself you matter to God?
Have an awesome week Grace kids!