Hey Grace Families!
Something odd is going on at Konnect HQ this week… Let’s tune in to see how Alyssa learns to conquer her fears.
Let’s Worship God!
He Has Won:
I Live By Faith:
Notecard and marker
Empty plastic water bottle
Say: Think about something you are afraid of. Something that could keep you from doing all God wants you to do. Maybe it is a person, a place, an activity, or even something that’s not even real! Whatever it is, draw or write it on this label.
Kids draw or write a fear on the notecard.
Place the notecard in an empty plastic water bottle.
Say: Now let’s see how God smashes our fear and gives us power, love, and self-control instead.
Have kids jump on the empty water bottle and smash it, just as God smashes our fears.
1. What spirit has God given us?
2. When do you think feeling afraid is a good thing?
3. When do you think feeling afraid is a bad thing?
4. When you are feeling afraid, how do you think God will help you?
5. Who can you talk to when you are feeling afraid?
6. What can you do this week if one of your friends or family members is feeling afraid?
7. What can you do this week if you are feeling afraid?
Have an awesome week Grace kids!