Happy Easter Grace Families!
Today we are learning about just how wonderful God’s grace is and have a special Easter episode!
Konnect HQ: CLICK FOR VIDEO
Have a Worship Dance Party to celebrate Jesus’ sacrifice and God’s LOVE!
New Song with Easter Verse Romans 10:9: CLICK FOR VIDEO
Easter Song for Younger Kids: CLICK FOR VIDEO
My Lighthouse: CLICK FOR VIDEO
Wherever I Go: CLICK FOR VIDEO
Parents: Here is a fun Easter scavenger hunt that you can set up in advance and do with your kids.
Here is the PDF for Easter Answer Guide. This is only to help you set it up, not for the kids. The purple box on the bottom left shows the location to hide the clue. Once it is all set up, you can include a prize at the end!
Here is the PDF for Easter Hunt, where you can print and hide the clues (using the answer guide above). Include a fun prize, treat, or Easter basket at the end!
Empty Tomb Craft:
Print this image and follow the instructions on the video! Color, cut it out, poke a hole where the dot is, put a pin through, and watch Jesus appear and disappear from the tomb!
CLICK FOR IMAGE
CLICK FOR VIDEO
Easter Bookmarks: CLICK HERE FOR PDF
1. What does “you will be saved” mean?
2. What’s Easter about for you?
3. After Jesus died on the cross, what happened?
4. Grace means we get something good instead of what we deserve. What good things do you think God does for us when we choose to follow Jesus?
5. What do you need to do to get Jesus’ forgiveness and be friends with God?
– The ABCs!
– Admit you’ve sinned, ask His forgiveness, believe Jesus is alive and He is God’s Son, and choose to live the way Jesus did.
6. God showed grace to us. How can you show grace to others?
7. What might help you think about God’s grace this Easter?