WE ARE TAKING OUR KID’S PROGRAM ONILNE THIS SUNDAY!
We’ll be continuing our “Emotion Series,” learning all about the emotion of guilt. To access Sunday’s program, click below:
TOOLS & RESOURCES FOR PARENTS
Below you will find some tools and resources to help you navigate this unique and uncertain time.
Carve out some time and have a worship dance party with your kids!
Take some time next week to talk about this Sunday’s lesson with your family.
Feel free to use these review questions below:
1) What does it mean to feel guilty?
2) When you ask for God’s forgiveness and still feel guilty, what can you do?
3) What do you think would happen if you hid all of your guilty feelings and didn’t ever talk about them?
4) When you’ve chosen to follow Jesus, how can you show God you’re thankful He forgives you?
5) Who are some trusted adults you can talk to when you’re feeling guilty?
6) What can you do to help other people who feel guilty?
Read through and use this “Crisis Conversation Guide for Parents” to support your kids in this challenging time.