OPEN JOB POSITIONS
For more information, please feel free to contact our office
firstname.lastname@example.org || 619.280.1495
FLSA status: Non-Exempt
Office Administration North Park Campus
We are looking for a highly capable and organized Office Administrator for our North Park Campus. This person should love doing administrative tasks, tech savvy, be able to do finances, and be a good communicator.
9am-5pm Monday – Friday
Overview of duties:
- Develop & oversee systems for office organization.
- Assist in finances
- Manage office operations including- phone calls, email messages, benevolent requests, weddings, church events, church attendance, and office supplies. Manage printers. Carefully manage budget for office administration.
- Welcome and assist visitors to the North Park office.
- Photoshop, print and put together programs, donor letters, and mailers.
- Organize and keep up to date staff calendar.
- Download, edit, and upload sermon videos weekly.
- Carefully manage vendor contracts.
- Develop & oversee systems for data entry & first response ministries.
- Manage church database, MailChimp, church metrics, and Pushpay.
- Manage budget for park n ride drivers and vehicles
- Clerical filing
- Recruiting, training, and scheduling of volunteers for data entry, first response, programs & park n ride drivers.
- Run database reports weekly.
- Assist the pastoral team with daily duties.