FACILITIES TECHNICIAN – Part Time Position
Areas of Responsibility: Oversight and execution of repairs and facility maintenance at the North Park Campus.
Systems and Specific Duties:
- Follow and complete prioritized job lists from Facilities Director. Track progress of all projects in an app we use called Moxtra.
- Proficient understanding of the principals of construction, carpentry, electricity, plumbing, air conditioning, grounds maintenance and property repair.
- Make recommendations for facility improvements
- Order/purchase/pick-up parts, equipment, supplies
- Vendor management.Obtain bids, contract and work with vendors when approved by Outreach Pastor.
- Facility analysis and reporting.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- May be required to work shift work including weekends, evenings, and holidays.
Work Authorization: United States (Required)
Experience: Facilities Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
Hours per week: 20-29
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour