OFFICE ADMINISTRATION- Full Time Position
Areas of Responsibility:
Oversight of office administration, data entry team, first response team, program team & park n ride drivers.
Run an efficient & organized office.
Systems and Specific Duties:
- Welcome and assist visitors to the North Park office.
- Develop & oversee systems for office organization.
- Manage office operations including: phone calls, email messages, benevolent requests, weddings, church events, church attendance, and office supplies. Manage printers. Carefully manage budget for office administration.
- Assist Pastoral Team with daily duties.
- Photoshop, print and put together programs, donor letters, and mailers.
- Assist in managingchurch financials.
- Manage and collect monthly expense reports
- Oversee giving mailers.
- Oversee Park N Ride drivers and systems.
- Run reports weekly.
- Carefully manage vendor contracts.
- Develop & oversee systems for data entry & first response ministries. Manage Church database, church email, church metrics, and Pushpay.
- Recruiting, training, and scheduling of volunteers for data entry, first response, program team & park n ride drivers.
Work Authorization: United States (Required)
Experience: Administration, finances, software
Hours per week: Full time
Salary: $47,000-$50,000/ year